Fall is here and Microsoft has been busy working on the newest release of Dynamics GP. The Fall 2020 enhancements are exciting and expected to release on 10/5/2020.
Highlights of some of the features in this release include the following:
- DBA name added to the Vendor Maintenance for 1099 vendors
- New 1099 Non-Employee Compensation 1099 Type and changes to the 1099-MISC
- Masking of SSN on HR reports
- User Defined Field on the GL Transaction Entry window
- Limit Excel Copy/Past to the decimal places defined in currency setup
- Copy / Paste of Purchasing Transactions and Distributions from Excel
- Importing of Credit Card Transactions
Information on preparing for the release as well as information about the new features is being updated by Microsoft. Visit the Microsoft Blog Pages about Dynamics GP 18.3 Now.