Remote USA Based Dynamics GP and/or D365 BC Support Technician
Are you a Dynamics consultant who is tired of traveling, working weekends or the grind of being an implementation consultant? We are looking for a Full-Time Microsoft Dynamics Senior GP and 365 Business Central support consultant to work weekday Pacific Time Zone hours. If you like working in technical support and have interest in doing some light consulting, customer training and implementation of add-on modules and products for Dynamics GP/D365 BC, we might have the perfect job for you. This position is 100% remote.
REQUIRED SKILLS \ ACCOMPLISHMENT
- Minimum two years Dynamics GP and/or 365 BC/NAV technical support or implementation experience.
- Exemplary follow up, communication, listening and training skills
- Organized and able to work independently, multi-task, prioritize tasks, manage time and quickly resolve internal and external customer support requests in a proactive and accurate manner.
- Passion for customer success as demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence and understanding in all aspects of the customer experience
- Problem solving is a must with creative thinking aptitude
- Resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management
- Experience with SQL Server
- Knowledge of many areas of the application such as Financial Series, Distribution, Project Accounting, Manufacturing, Field Service, Payroll, Human Resources, Add-On Products (Binary Stream, Accellos, Image Tag, Jet Reports, Solver), Report Writing, and Integration Tools preferred.
Email your resume and cover letter to Info@doradosolutions.com and reference the job title referenced above