Senior Dynamics GP and/or D365 BC Implementation Specialist
- If you love the following: accounting, accounting software, working with multiple companies across many industries, learning and teaching, and enjoy challenging work...
- If you are able to work independently within a group environment and like to have fun while talking debits and credits...
- If you have experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Microsoft D365 Business Central / NAV...
- KEEP READING...
Dorado Solutions, Inc. is looking for some senior level Microsoft Dynamics GP or D365 Business Central. Work with some of the best consultants in the industry to implement ERP for mid-market to enterprise companies. Implementation projects will require experience and expertise in various functional areas from core financials (accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, bank reconciliation, general ledger, budgeting and financial reporting) to payroll, distribution, manufacturing, project accounting and field service.
This position may require travel. Levels of travel will be based on the types of projects assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Five or more years Microsoft Dynamics GP or D365 BC/NAV implementation experience
- Exemplary follow up, communication, listening and training skills
- Organized and able to multi-task, prioritize tasks, manage time and report progress in a proactive manner while meeting agreed upon deadlines
- Passion for customer success as demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence and understanding in all aspects of the customer experience
- Problem solving is a must with creative thinking aptitude
- Resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management
- Flexibility to travel at least one week a month and flex hours to work as needed for project success
- Weekend and evening work will be required for some project tasks, with the option for flexing hours for modified schedules on a project by project basis
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Experience with development, report writing, integration and SQL Server is a major plus.
Email your resume and cover letter to Info@doradosolutions.com and reference the job title referenced above